Monday, July 26, 2021

What I Eat In A Day #7

 


My eating time window is between noon and 8:00 pm and that works really well for me.  I usually only eat two meals a day within that eight hour time window.  Most people who do this call it intermittent fasting, or IF, but I just refer to it as what I do.  I seldom snack and if I do it is usually a serving of almonds.  I start my day with a couple small cups of black coffee and two 16 ounce glasses of plain filtered water.  Around 10:00 am I enjoy a Keto (bulletproof) coffee with 2 Tbs. of heavy cream and 1 Tbs of MCT oil whizzed into a large cup of black coffee.  Sometimes will I some add vanilla extract.  Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice is a nice addition as well.

 


Shortly after noon I have my first meal.  This time I changed it up a bit.  I was eager to try those Keto hotdog buns so I decided to go ahead and toast a bun and grill myself a wiener.  I topped the hotdog with dill relish and spicy brown mustard and it was every bit as good as I had hoped.  For supper I made a three egg ham and cheese omelet and a dish of fresh berries and a dollop of cream.  Yum!

 


I find that by keeping my meals simple and varied I am adequately nourished and seldom bored by what I eat.  Variety is key to helping me stay on track with healthy eating.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is always nice to hear from you!