Thursday, September 15, 2022

Move It!

 


Along with healthy eating I feel it is just as important to me that I stay active.  Low carb eating has the benefit of giving me the energy I need to tackle pretty much any activity I want to.  I feel good and I want to do things like ride my bike, take a walk, go hiking, work in the yard or on my house.  I don't want to be a couch potato.

 


I'm not one that enjoys working out, never have.  You won't likely see me in a gym, jogging or running on a treadmill, it just isn't my thing.  But, I do see the importance in regular exercise and I make sure I stay active and fit.  Put a pair of trail shoes on my and I'm gone!  I love to walk and I'm passionate about hiking.  Being outdoors in nature feeds my soul.

 


Exercise and fitness goals are different for each of us.  Whatever our situation in life I do feel it is important to move.  So I encourage you, if you don't already have an exercise routine that you start today and get going, even if you just a walk down to the end of the block and back.  And if you already do have a routine going then great!  Kudos to you.  Our bodies were designed to move and go and do.  It is vital to our health and physical wellbeing, our emotional wellbeing too.  Keep going!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is always nice to hear from you!