Tuesday, November 8, 2022

What I Eat In A Day #9

 


When I do meal planning or prepping or whenever I am making a meal I try my best to keep it at right around $1 or less per serving.  With the rising cost of groceries these days this can be a difficult task, but I love the challenge.  It is almost like a game to me, it really is.

 

Keto blueberry waffles with sugar free syrup & a couple strips of bacon

I prioritize a few things.  Vegetables and my coffee ranks pretty high on my list.  I truly enjoy my coffee as you've probably figured out and I really enjoy a large serving of veggies for supper, especially a nice big garden salad.

 

A gorgeous Cobb salad - this was so delicious!

Brunch or lunch for me can be breakfast foods or leftovers.  That makes it super easy and helps to control food waste which is something I try to never do.  Food waste, in my opinion, is one of those things we should be really mindful of.  Good, healthy food is a blessing and something I am very grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is always nice to hear from you!