Friday, June 1, 2018

Welcome!



Welcome to my brand new blog designed specifically around my new ketogenic lifestyle.  For me it is more than just a diet, it is a way of life and I want to share my journey with you.  As of right now I've been doing keto for four months and it has literally transformed my life in ways I had never imagined.  The entire reason for my venture into keto was to improve my health, in particular, the migraines that where disrupting my life two to three times a month, lasting anywhere from the typical three day run up to two entire weeks.  Due to the nature of my health history and the type of migraines I experience most medications are not an option and the ones that I could take didn't seem to have any effect.

Along with the migraines I also have auto immune issues, in the form of Lupus, as well has difficulty with extreme anxiety.  A lifelong issue that I'd pretty much kept hidden, to the best of my ability, from my friends and family, mostly out of fear and confusion about what was exactly going on with me.  Was I crazy?  Why can't I seem to keep it together and quit all this nonsense?  What is my problem?  If you suffer from anxiety you know exactly what I am talking about.

My new ketogenic lifestyle has been amazing in more ways than I ever could have imagined.  In a short amount of time I've seen some really dramatic results.  I feel so good!  For the first time in forever, I feel good!  My mind is clearer, my body functions, the ringing in my ears (tinnitus) subsides for periods of time giving me some much needed relief, I sleep.  And I've had some significant improvement with the migraines, only one in the past four months. For me that is amazing!

I know it is only going to get better from here on out and for the first time, since I don't know when, I'm really excited about my future.  I actually feel like I have a future!  So, if you are at all interested, I want to share my ketogenic journey with you.  I think it is going to be magnificent!

3 comments:

  1. Am excited to read your new blog. I have been a regular on your other blog for several years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about this too and I am really glad you left a comment. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to gleaning the information you have already discovered! Thank you for your willingness to share it with us!!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is always nice to hear from you!