Friday, July 9, 2021

What I Eat In A Day #2

 

I am not much of an early morning eater so having my time window between noon and 8:00 pm works really well for me.  I usually only eat two meals a day within an eight hour time window.  Most people who do this call it intermittent fasting, or IF, but I just refer to it as what I do, pretty much every day.  I started my day with a couple small cups of black coffee and two 16 ounce glasses of plain filtered water.  Around 10:00 am I enjoyed a Keto (bulletproof) coffee with 2 Tbs. of heavy cream and 1 Tbs of MCT oil whizzed into a large cup of black coffee.

 

A Three Egg Sausage & Cheddar Omelet With Half An Avocado

Shortly after noon I was ready for my first meal.  I made a sausage and cheddar omelet and sliced up half an avocado.  I like a little Tabasco on top.  That was filling enough to keep my going until 7:00 in the evening with more water in between.  I also enjoyed a 3 ounce glass of Merlot.  My next meal was a large dinner salad - a tuna Cobb salad topped with cheese, sliced egg, sliced mushrooms, marinated artichokes, olives and lightly dressed in bleu cheese dressing.

 

Tuna Cobb Salad

I find that by keeping my meals simple and varied I am adequately nourished and seldom bored by what I eat.  My breakfast choices as well as the salad I made is a great way to do Keto on a budget.  I did not have anything for dessert.  The salad was more than enough to fill me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. It is always nice to hear from you!